The Parcel Guard Smart Mailbox can safely and securely receive both mail and packages. While traditional mailboxes have served us well for many decades, the demands of today's homeowners have changed. More online shopping means more parcel deliveries. Parcel Guard keeps all your online deliveries safe until you get home. No more worrying about parcel theft or weather-damaged boxes. Your delivery driver places your packages inside Parcel Guard's antitheft drop slot and you receive notification that your package is secured. No special lock or registration across carriers is needed! Parcel Guard is great for borrowing and lending with friends too. The Parcel Guard app not only allows you to easily track deliveries, you can lock and unlock Parcel Guard from any smart device, anywhere. Read More
- Wireless connected security with camera,microphone, and alarm that works through home's Wi-Fi
- Secure and weatherproof frame made of structural web plastic
- Antitheft parcel slot stops hands from entering the unit
- Electronic lock allows for entry through Parcel Guard app
- Fits parcels up to 15 in. x 10 in. x 8 in.
- Can be secured through the rear, mounted to the ground, or weighted with sand, gravel, etc.
- Battery life from 3 to 5 years
- Includes battery, mail flag, 2 concrete bolts with expanding sleeves, 2 wood screws, 4 washers, and power adapter
|Country of Origin:
|Individual Packaging Height:
|Inner Carton Quantity:
|Individual Packaging Length:
|Twenty Four Months
|Individual Packaging Weight:
|Individual Packaging Width:
|Danby Parcel Guard
|Battery is contained inside product
|Number of Batteries packed with product:
|# of Batteries Required to Power Product:
|Number of Battery 1 Packaged with Product:
|Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.