Bulb Heaters and Heater Fans Trust Broan Bulb Heater/Fans and Bulb Heaters for energy-saving warmth and instant comfort without ever having to touch your central thermostat. These units deliver superior performance and excellent ventilation in a compact package.
Features & Benefits BULB HEATER FANS (162 and 164)Quiet, highly efficient polymeric blower wheelsPolymeric dampers prevent backdrafts and eliminate mechanical noisePolymeric 4" round duct connectors with tapered sleeves simplify ductingOperate fan and heater independently or togetherAttractive white polymeric grillesCompact steel housings with adjustable mounting brackets with keyhole slots that span up to 24"250 watt R40 or BR40 size infrared bulbs (not included)Type IC, UL Listed for 60°C wiring (retrofits)162: One-Bulb Heater/Fan164: Two-Bulb Heater/ Fan, Two-function control (available separately)BULB HEATERS - NO FAN (161 and 163)Infrared bulbs deliver energy-saving warmthGet instant comfort in the bathroom without turning up the central thermostat250 watt R40/BR40 size infrared bulbs (not included)Attractive, white polymeric grillesCompact steel housingsAdjustable mounting brackets with keyhole slots span up to 24"161: One-Bulb Heater, UL Listed for 75°C wiring163: Two-Bulb Heater, Type IC
- 70 CFM, Sufficient ventilation to remove odors and pollutants from your smaller powder room or bathroom
- 4.0 audible sones for privacy while using your bathroom.
- Corrosion resistant steel housing and adjustable mounting brackets
- Type IC; UL listed for 60 wiring (retrofits)
- Uses two 250-Watt R40/BR40 infrared bulbs (not included)
- Provides simultaneous or independent heating and ventilation
- An adjustable socket eases installation for ceilings up to 1 in. thick
- Automatic thermostat recycles fan to keep housing temperature within safe limits
- White polymeric grille is easy to wipe clean
- U.L. listed and HVI 2100 certified for your safety and protection
How long can the venting for my bath vent be? Can I use flexible duct? - Danny Lipford
Humidity Sensing Wall Control with Sensaire® Technology How-To Set Up Video
Humidity Sensing Wall Control with Sensaire® Technology Features & Benefits Video
Selecting Proper Ventilation Fan Size is Easy
What maintenance do I need to do for my Heat Vent Light unit? - Danny Lipford
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.