The BXT1 Series Kitchen Exhaust Ventilation Range Hood offers a transitional style with gently round surfaces that make it a great choice for today's contemporary kitchens. The clean design uses hidden rocker controls to make operation easy and convenient for any user. The hood includes easy to clean features like a large dishwasher-safe filter, fully integrated light panel and top oriented recirculation louvers. The one-level lighting system includes a bright LED bulb to illuminate the cooktop. Four-Way convertibility provides flexible, easy installation options.
- Perfect for replacement as well as new installations, this powerful 4-way convertible range hood will fit into most all applications. The enclosed light and fan/filter assembly makes for easier cleaning
- The 4-way convertibility of this hood provides flexible installation for use in either ducted or non-ducted applications. Discrete recirculation louvers are hidden at the top of the hood, which helps to provide a smooth, clean appearance
- With a powerful 2-speed fan offering 270 Max Blower CFM, this range hood provides adequate capture for electric and most gas ranges
- The 18" deep design provides 20% more coverage over the cooktop than the standard over-the-range microwave combination units
- One-level lighting system includes a bright LED bulb to illuminate the cooking surface (bulb included)
- Dishwasher-safe aluminum mesh filter provides highly efficient grease removal
- ADA compliant, remote operation is possible using a standard UL approved wall switch
- Optional 7 in. round BP87Q damper sold separately
- Non-duct capable with use of charcoal filter (HPFX1), sold separately. Hidden ductless louvers on top of hood exhaust away from cabinetry
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.