This 8,000 BTU window air conditioner by Danby is perfect for living spaces up to 350 square feet. This model is Energy Star compliant and comes with a 24-hour programmable timer, sleep mode, and an energy saver switch, all of which helps to reduce its overall operating costs. To help maximize cooling, this unit also comes with 4-way air direction and a 'follow me' function, where the remote control has a built-in thermostat that allows for more precise cooling. This model also comes with a reusable, washable air filter, and a 24-month in-home warranty.
- 8,000 BTU window air conditioner quickly cools spaces up to 350 square feet
- R32 Refrigerant: R32s GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a making it more environmentally friendly
- Energy Star compliant
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Powerful 3 speed fan circulates the air
- 4-way air direction
- Convenient 24-hour programmable timer
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Follow Me Function: Remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Warranty: 24 months in-home
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.