Hosting a get-together is an ideal way to connect with your family and friends especially with this fashionable beverage center to help fulfill your entertainment needs. This chic unit is second to none when it comes to keeping your drinks as cool and refreshing as can be. The appliance offers a generous 4.34 cubic feet (123 litres) of cooling and storage space and can hold up to 124 beverage cans or 88 cans and nine bottles of your favourite wines on three attractive black-wire shelves. Your drinks are kept cool even when smartly illuminated and showcased by the efficient white LED-lighting system which is designed to produce light not heat. The technologically-advanced electronic thermostat allows you to program and maintain the internal temperature anywhere between 2C and 18C (36F and 64.4F). The captivating tempered dotted-glass door is framed in striking stainless steel and designed to keep harmful ultraviolet rays at bay. This is a reversible model which enables you to adjust the door swing for either left or right-handed opening. This versatile beverage centre also features a towel bar door handle and comes with an 18-month warranty on parts and labour with convenient in-home service.
- 4.3 cu. ft. beverage centre stores up to 124 soda cans (12 oz /355 ml) or 88 soda cans and 9 bottles of wine
- Temperature range of 2 - 18C (36F to 64F)
- Superior Fan forced cooling maintains a consistent internal temperature throughout the cabinet
- Know the temperature at a glance with our digital thermostat and through the door display
- White LED interior lighting showcases the contents
- Customize for your space with reversible door hinge for left or right hand opening
- Contemporary stainless steel door frame, with matching door handle and shelf trim
- Thermostat reverts to the last temperature setting after a power outage and includes temperature and door ajar alarms
- 124 Can Capacity (12oz / 355mL)
- 4.34 cu. ft.
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.