Whether you find yourself entertaining guests or needing more convenient refrigeration for your family, this supreme beverage center delivers style and practicality. This beverage center is perfect for kitchen organization and hosting in small spaces such as an apartment, condo, or cottage! Save fridge space for food or leftovers with this spacious unit offering 4.1 cubic feet (116L) of cooling and storage space. Cool up to 124 (355ml) beverage cans or 88 cans and 9 bottles of your favorite wines on three attractive black-wire shelves. Your drinks are showcased under white LED illuminated lights. Designed with an adjustable electronic thermostat, this wine and beer chiller can be set anywhere between 36F - 64.4F (2C - 18C). The captivating tempered dotted-glass door is framed in striking stainless steel and designed to keep harmful ultraviolet rays at bay. This small refrigerator also features a clever reversible door hinge which enables you to adjust it for either left or right-handed opening.
- 4.3 cu. ft. beverage center stores up to 124 beverage cans (12 oz /355 ml) or 88 beverage cans and 9 bottles of wine
- Temperature range of 36F - 64F (2C - 18C)
- Superior fan forced cooling maintains a consistent internal temperature throughout the cabinet
- Know the temperature immediately with our digital thermostat and through the door display
- White LED interior lighting showcases the content
- Customize for your space with reversible door hinge for left-or right-hand opening
- Contemporary stainless steel door frame, with matching door handle and shelf trim
- Thermostat reverts to the last temperature setting after a power outage and includes temperature and door ajar alarms
- 18-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
- 124 Can Capacity (12oz / 355mL)
- 4.34 cu. ft.
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.