Store more of your favorite frozen foods with this 8.7 cu. ft. (246 Litres) chest freezer. This DOE Compliant model is energy efficient and will help optimize bulk food storage while also saving you money! Have your most commonly used food items stored near the top in a convenient vinyl-coated storage basket. The mechanical thermostat can easily be set to your desired temperature, and the manual defrost drain makes maintenance a breeze. This versatile unit can be stored in the house or garage and has adjustable leveling legs for easy installation. Take away the worry with an exterior power-on indicator light and 1 year parts and labor carry in warranty.
- 8.7 cu ft. capacity (246 Litres): Store more of your favorite frozen foods & optimize bulk food storage
- DOE Compliant: Energy efficient to help you save money
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Mechanical thermostat: Ease of use in adjusting variable temperature range
- Wire Storage Basket: 1 adjustable wire storage basket for smaller, frequently used items
- Manual defrost: Front mounted drain allows for easy drainage during manual defrost
- Power-On Indicator light: lets you know your freezer is working
- Adjustable leveling legs: Allows for easy installation on uneven floors
||25 3/16 "
||34 13/16 "
Energy Star Rated:
8.7 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.