The Danby 5-in-1 multifunctional microwave packs a lot into a 1 cu. ft. microwave: Air fry, convection roast/bake, broil/grill, microwave, combination micro/convection or micro/grill and 1,000 watts of cooking power. It can air fry some of your favourite foods with little to no oil! French fries, onion rings, chicken, seafood, spring rolls, you name it! On top of its air fry capabilities, this unit has 9 convenient menu options, a broil/grill function that can be set anywhere from 5-95 minutes, and a combination micro/convection or micro/grill cooking option. You can also defrost your meals by weight or by time, deodorize the cavity of the unit to help remove unwanted smells, and engage the child lock on the front of the unit. There isn't a lot this microwave can't handle, including a stylish stainless steel appearance, which can fit into any kitchen!
- 1.0 cu ft/28L capacity, 1000 watts of cooking power, 10 power levels
- 5 in 1 Multifunctional Microwave Oven: Air Fry, Convection Roast/Bake, Broil/Grill, Microwave, & Combination Micro/Convection or Micro/Grill Cooking
- Air Fry: Delicious fried food with little to no oil. Options: Frozen French fries, Frozen onion rings, Frozen chicken nuggets, Frozen chicken legs, Chicken tenders, Frozen shrimp, Fish sticks, Spring rolls, Mozzarella sticks.
- Convection Roast/Bake: Allows the microwave to function as a regular oven with temperatures from 100 425oF with or without preheat.
- Broil/Grill: Timed function using Broil/Grill element for 5:00 95:00 minutes
- Microwave: 9 Auto Menu Programs: Beverage, Dinner Plate, Soup, Potato, Vegetables, Oatmeal, Pizza, Cake, Cookie.
- Combination Micro/Convection or Micro/Grill Cooking: C1 microwave & convection fan, C2 microwave + grill
- Defrost by weight or time
- Keep Temp/Low Temp Control: Yogurt, Proofing, Keep Warm and Slow Cook.
- Speedy Cooking: Adds 30 seconds
- Deodorization: deodorizes cavity to remove smells
- Control (child) lock & sound on/off function: for safety and peace of mind
- Eco Mode: turns off screen
- Stainless steel cavity
- Includes turntable, grill tray & rack.
Energy Star Rated:
1.0 cu. ft.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.