This Danby 40 pint dehumidifier helps protect your home from humidity by removing up to 18.9L of humidity per day. Ideal for spaces up to 2,500 sq. ft., the Danby dehumidifier has an auto restart function that restarts your unit after a power failure, and an auto de-icer to prevent frost build-up. The 4 castors make moving from room-to-room very simple, and the Smart Dehumidify feature allows it to automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperatures. The unit is Energy Star Certified, so it runs economically, even in very humid environments. This model also features easy to use electronic controls with LED display, a reusable/washable filter, and a powerful 2 speed fan!
- 40 Pint (18.9 L) Dehumidifier: Controls humidity in spaces up to 2,500 sq. ft.
- Energy Star Most Efficient 2021 Recognition
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2 speed fan
- Smart Dehumidify: Unit will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- uto restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer: Prevents frost build up
- 24-hour programmable timer
- Low Temp Function: Unit operates at temperatures as low as 5C
- 4 castors for easy room-to-room transport
- Reusable, washable filter
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Limited 2-year carry in warranty
31 - 40 Pint Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.