Leave the dirty dishes up to Danby's portable dishwasher model, which features a silverware basket, 8-place settings capacity, and four wash cycles. It's just 18 inches wide (45.7 cm), making it ideal for small space living in condos and apartments. The convenient built-in castors allow you to transport it to storage effortlessly. This model is ENERGY STAR rated and boasts a valuable low-water consumption function. The appliance features a durable stainless-steel spray arm and interior. In addition, you'll find an automatic detergent dispenser and rinse-agent dispenser, and the state-of-the-art electronic controls can easily program the entire unit.
- At only 18" wide it's perfect for small s with limited space and easy roll castors make storing it effortless
- 8 place setting capacity with silverware basket
- ENERGY STAR compliant and low water consumption up to 3.5 gallons of water (13.2 L) per wash to help save you money
- Simple intuitive electronic controls with display light
- 4 wash cycles; heavy, normal, 90 min and rapid
- 4 hot water temperatures plus sanitize mode
- Crisp white portable dishwasher with quick connect feature compatible with most faucets
- Adjustable upper rack
- Designed to operate at 52 decibels, less noise than a normal conversation.
- Durable stainless steel spray arm and interior
- Hassle free rinse agent dispenser and detergent dispenser
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.