Keep your cold drinks as refreshing as can be with this attractive and modern ice-making unit. This model fits in effortlessly with your rooms existing dcor. It features a see-through window, white and durable white exterior. The R134A refrigerant makes it environmentally friendly, and it can turn out as much as 25 lbs (12 kg) of ice each day in three ice cube sizes. The unit can also store up to 2 lbs (1 kg) of ice at any time. This chic model comes with a white ice scoop, and the electronic LED controls make it easy to program. Youll never have to guess when the ice container is full because it has a state-of-the-art alarm system to notify you. Further, theres no need to fuss over cleaning as this ice maker is equipped with a self-cleaning function.
- Can produce up to 25 lbs (12 kg) of ice a day and can store up to 2 lbs (1 kg) of ice
- It makes 3 ice cube sizes
- White exterior and lid with see-through window
- Features a white ice scoop
- Simple electronic controls with LED display
- The alarm will sound when the ice bucket is full
- Self-clean function
- Environmentally friendly R134A refrigerant
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service
Energy Star Rated:
2 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.