An efficient and dependable air conditioner like this one from Danby is all you need to keep yourself cool during the hot summer days ahead. This portable model can dish out 13,000 BTU's of refreshing cooling capacity, making it ideal for spaces up to 400 square feet in size. The LED display with electronic controls makes adjusting settings effortless. The air filter is washable and reusable, and this environmentally friendly model uses R32 refrigerant. It is outfitted with a single-hose design which helps send hot and humid air outside. It also comes equipped with castors on the bottom so it's easy to move, and there is a 24-month parts and labor in-home warranty! SACC is short for Seasonally Adjusted Cooling Capacity.
- Convenient 3-in-1 design: Air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier
- 13,000 BTU (8,000 SACC) portable air conditioner cools spaces up to 400 square feet
- R32 Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly, R32s GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Powerful 3-speed fan
- Dehumidifier Mode with direct drain for continuous operation
- Electronic controls with LED display, shine through chassis, and remote control
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- 24 hour timer
- Single hose design: Efficiently exhausts warm and humid air outside
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Easy to move: Castors and Integrated handles for easy room-to-room transport
- ISTA-6 packaging
- Warranty: 24 months (P&L) in home
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.