This 14,000 BTU portable air conditioner by Danby is perfect for cooling rooms up to 550 square feet. Its four castors make this unit easy to move from room-to-room, and the single-hose design efficiently exhausts warm and humid air outside. The LED display makes adjusting settings effortless. The 24-hour programmable timer allows for better control of when the unit operates, which helps you save on your monthly hydro bill. To maximize your comfort at home, this unit is also equipped with a 4-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan, dehumidifier, and heater to ensure you and your guests feel comfortable no matter the weather outside! The R32 Refrigerant used in this model is environmentally friendly and its Global Warming Potential is 3x lower than R410a. It also comes with a 24 month in-home parts and labor warranty. SACC is short for Seasonally Adjusted Cooling Capacity.
- Convenient 4-in-1 design: Air conditioner, fan, dehumidifier, and heater
- 14,000 BTU (10,000 SACC) portable air conditioner cools spaces up to 550 square feet.
- R32 Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly, R32s GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Powerful 3-speed fan
- Dehumidifier Mode with direct drain for continuous operation
- Heat Pump function: Indoor temperature range of 13C-27C (55F-81F)
- Electronic controls with LED display, shine through chassis, and remote control
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- 24 hour timer
- Single hose design efficiently exhausts warm and humid air outside
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Easy to move: Castors and Integrated handles for easy room-to-room transport
- ISTA-6 Packaging
- Warranty: 24 months in-home (parts and labor)
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.