Discover the styling and simplicity of Danbys 7.4 cubic feet (210 L) stainless-steel top-mount refrigerator, perfect for small space living in a condo, apartment, or townhouse! Reduce your electricity bill and save on energy with this ENERGY STAR rated model. Avoid clutter with two adjustable glass shelves in the fridge and a top-mount freezer section with one adjustable wire shelf. This model also comes with a transparent crisper bin to keep all your favorite vegetables and fruit fresh. Its reversible door hinge allows for a right or left-hand swing so you can fit this unit in almost any space, while its three-door shelves and tall bottle storage make it easy to keep your fridge organized. Choose automatic defrost for the refrigerator and manual defrost for the freezer compartment for easy maintenance all year round.
- 7.4 cu. ft. (210 L) capacity top mount refrigerator
- Energy Star compliant
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- 2 full width and 1 half-width adjustable glass shelves for maximum storage versatility
- Integrated door shelving with 3 full door shelves
- Vegetable crisper and cover
- Interior light illuminates the interior
- Integrated door handle
- The reversible door can be modified for a left or right-hand opening
- ISTA-6 packaging
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.