30" Gas Range FORNO ALTA QUALITA Range with 4 Burners 430 Stainless Steel FFSGS6282-30
Gas Oven Specifications:
110V/120VAC, 60 Hz,68W
29.9 x 27.56 x 38.58
24.80 x 16.54 x 18.70
Range Legs are adjustable by up to 2 inches
Useful information for your oven:
- This oven is very powerful, it can reach 350F degree in approximately 7 to 10 minutes.
- To avoid burns, please use oven mitts when manipulation oven racks and be careful not to touch the oven door when in use.
- All knobs may reach 123F when oven is in use - although the standard regulations is max 148F please handle with care.
- This oven is equipped with a highly efficient convection fan accelerating cook time and distributing heat evenly, therefore cooking time could be up to 20% faster than other non-commercial type ovens using 25F less heat.
The convection fan runs continuously except for when using the broil setting.
- For more accurate temperature reading, always refer to the knob temperature setting.
The convection fan creates air movement causing the temperature gauge precision to fluctuate between 10% and 20% a better accuracy is obtained after 70 minutes of operating time.
- This oven has a safety Thermo-cut-off that will shut gas off automatically if flame goes out.
- For better Broil efficiency pre-heat to 500F for 8 Minutes and turn the knob to broil until you see the flame and wait 3 to 4 seconds before releasing.
- To preheat the oven, push and turn the oven knob to the desired temperature (ex: 325F) and hold until the oven burner flames up. Wait 3 to 4 seconds before releasing the knob. When the oven reaches the selected cooking temperature, the flame will automatically diminish in height., This indicates that the oven is ready for cooking. Open the door and place the food in the oven. The oven is designed to maintain the original selected cooking temperature. If a lower cooking temperature, than the original preheating setting is desired, the oven needs to be re-lit manually by repeating the steps above.
1-Pizza: Place rack on bottom level at 375F for 16 minutes then broil 2 to 3 minutes on top level.
2-Vegetables: Place rack second from bottom at 350F for 14 to 17 minutes.
3-Place rack on middle level at 350F fo
Fish: 4 to 6 minutes
Meats 10oz: 9-14 minutes
Chicken 8oz: 14-19 minutes
4-Turkey and Braised Meats:
Place rack at bottom level at 350F, no need to rise the cooking temperature above 350F for the first 20 minutes.
- Stainless Steel body, #430
- Black enamel top
- Control Panel
- Oven Door
- Bottom Front Panel
- Back Splash
- Side Panel
- Cast Iron Grates
- Knobs with Ring
- FORNO Handle
- Oven Door Glass 3 Layers
- Black Enameled Oven Interior
- 2 Halogen Oven Lights
- Convection fan
- Thermostat, Regulator
- Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- LP Kit Included
- Automatic Re-ignition
- 4 Italian Defendi Burner
||Natural Gas / PL
|Front Right Sealed Single Burner BTU
|Front Left Sealed Single Burner BTU
|Rear Left Sealed Single Burner BTU
|Rear Right Sealed Single Burner BTU
|Oven 30" Capacity
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.