LCD Electronic Controls
An array of versatile options with easy-to-read blue displays, including a convenient kitchen timer and fan-speed selection. The hood also features sensors that will turn them on automatically if they sense heat or smoke.
For bright illumination of the cooktop surface.
Stainless Steel Filters
Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
Auto-Start Heat Sensor
If the hood senses sufficient heat it will automatically turn on to ensure proper ventilation.
- LCD Electronic Controls: An array of versatile options with easy-to-read blue displays, including a convenient kitchen timer and fan-speed selection. The hood also features sensors that will turn them on automatically if they sense heat or smoke.
- Four-Speed, 600 CFM Fan Motor
- Optional Ductless Ventilation
- Halogen Lighting: For bright illumination of the cooktop surface.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Two Halogen Lights
- Stainless Steel Filters: Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
- Auto-Start Heat Sensor: If the hood senses sufficient heat it will automatically turn on to ensure proper ventilation.
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
|Product Weight (lbs)
|Connected Load @ 120V
||Electromechanical Push Button
|AutoStart Heat Sensor
|Exhaust Fan Capacity
|Exhaust Fan Speeds
||Washable Stainless Steel
||Stainless Steel / Wall-Mounted
|52" Flue Extension
||Optional order item no. RHXWC55GS
|Charcoal Filter (Elux)
||Optional order item no. RHCFW60GS
|Height (with Flue Extension)
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.