GERMAN DUAL POWER BURNERS
TWO ADJUSTABLE GLIDING RACKS
Designed to be the centerpiece of your kitchen, the NXR Culinary Series stainless steel 36-inch professional style dual fuel range features four German dual power burners, totaling 81,000 BTUs, over a convection oven. Experience the best of both worlds, with our powerful gas cooktop and electric oven. All burners feature a black porcelain drip tray, flat continuous cast iron grates, and the versatility of both high power and ultra-low simmer for ultimate cooking capabilities. Our convection oven features even cooking results in less time, a powerful Incoloy element broiler, extra-smooth adjustable gliding racks, and a beautiful blue porcelain interior for easy cleaning. Heavy-duty LED backlit knobs, hinges, and towel-bar handle complete the professional look and feel of this exceptional 36-inch range. Experience affordable luxury in your home with NXR.
- Versatile German tower burners (high power or low simmer)
- Large 5.5-cu. ft. capacity convection oven with blue porcelain interior
- Durable, high-grade LED illuminated knobs
- Heavy-duty continuous grates
- Equipped with adjustable, full-extention glide racks
- Powerful 6 element gas cooktop features 81000 BTU of total cooking strength
- Ultra-smooth, full-extension gliding oven racks
- Heavy-duty flat continuous cast iron cooking grates
- Black porcelain drip pan included for easy cleaning
- Durable, high-grade LED illuminate knobs
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.