- Patented Inverter Technology delivers a seamless stream of cooking power even at low settings for precise cooking that preserves that flavor and texture of your favorite foods.
- 1200 Watts of High Power with a 1.2 cubic foot capacity
- 12 Preset Auto Cook Menu Items, 13.5" turntable; Delay Start and Timer; More/Less Control; Quick Minute, Popcorn Key
- Membrane keypad and 5 menu buttons for easy programming, 10 Power Levels; push-button door release
- Outside dimensions: 20-11/16 " W x 12-1/4" H x 15-13/16" D
- Complies with 2016 DOE Energy Conservation Standards
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.