The Galanz 24-inch slide-in gas range is the perfect combination of innovative features and thoughtful design within a compact 2.7-cu. ft. capacity. With Convection baking, you can say good-bye to uneven cooking and cold-spots in your food. Convection circulates heated air throughout the oven, allowing you to quickly bake and broil your favorite foods with direct heat. 3 heating elements, one on the top of the oven, one in the back, and one of the bottom, provide a full 360-degree cooking experience across two adjustable chrome oven racks. Choose from 5 preset cooking options for a quick and convenient cooking experience. Easily accommodate pans of all sizes, and prepare family-sized meals atop heavy-duty cast-iron grates and four cooking elements. Cook on a low simmer, or turn up the heat with our powerful 17400 BTU triple ring burner that is perfect for high-heat searing. An aluminum alloy handle, stainless steel body, and precision knob controls provide this Galanz slide-in gas range with a sleek finish that is perfect for any small home kitchen.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 24-inch slide-in gas range
- 2.7-cu. ft. oven capacity
- Compact design is perfect for small kitchen spaces
- 4 cooking elements with heavy-duty grates
- Triple ring burner provides a high 17400 BTU output for high-heat searing
- Semi-Rapid and Simmer burners are perfect for gentle, everyday cooking
- Convection cooks food faster, and more evenly without hot spots
- Heavy-duty cast-iron grates absorb and retain heat for more efficient cooking
- 3 oven heating elements provide 360-degree cooking
- 5 preset cooking modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Broil
- Chrome oven racks are adjustable across five positions
- Aluminum alloy handle is sleek and durable
- Easy-to-clean metal control knobs
- Electronic flame failure device
|Electronic Flame Failure Device
||17,400 BTU Triple Ring
||2.7 Cu Ft
||23.60* 23.60* 35.40 (W*D* H, Inches)
||California Prop 65
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.